File for Homestead
Invalid Captcha, please try again.
Welcome to the Nassau County Property Appraiser's Online 2017 Homestead Exemption application!
To qualify for Homestead Exemption (F. S. 196.031), you must have legal or equitable title to the property, as well as occupy and make the property your permanent residence as of January 1 of the filing year.
Applicant(s) and spouse must provide the following Florida residency information:
- Florida Driver's License showing permanent residence address
- Florida Vehicle registration
- Nassau County voter registration (if you are registered voters)
- Social Security number
If your property is held in a trust, please have the following documents from the trust paperwork ready to upload:
- Title Page
- Succession of Trustees
- Section Regarding Homestead
- Signature Page
If you meet any of the following criteria or if you wish to apply for any additional exemptions (Widows/Widowers, Disabled Veteran, etc), please visit one of our three office locations to apply:
- Your parcel is confidential
- You are applying for Homestead Exemption on a mobile home
Click HERE to Begin!